• With regards to the survey held by the Sociological Classification “Rating”, 67% out of Ukrainians said that they’d a long-term sexual spouse. 4% possess a non-long lasting spouse. 19% answered that they didn’t have people sexual companion already, however, used to have. Merely step three% revealed that that they had zero companion along with never had people in advance of, 7% would not answer comprehensively the question.
• Almost 80% of participants agree with the statements one to sex was a great important element of people existence (10% disagree). The greater amount of tempted to support so it statement had been those individuals hitched (entered otherwise unregistered).
• Two-thirds accept that sexual relationships prior to relationship are common. Most of the fifth believes the alternative. The younger respondents, people on municipal marriage, and solitary persons was expected to help this thesis.
• 45% believe that for men sex is much more important than for feminine (34% share the exact opposite view). What number of this view followers is highest certainly one of female, middle-aged and you may elderly people.
• 41% decided on thesis you to pleasure off “marital obligation between the sheets” is actually compulsory to have a guy; nearly the same amount offers the opposite viewpoint. What number of the brand new thesis followers can be a bit large one of dudes.
• 30% of your respondents concur with the statement you to definitely sex should be a support sold for the money (55% display the exact opposite opinion). Dudes, younger and you can center-old people may be the probably to help you agree with that it statement.
• 24% agree that a woman ought not to demonstrated sexual effort (57% disagree). How many such as for example is relatively high certainly men, younger participants, and those upon municipal relationships.
• Just 19% agree totally that partnered woman are obligated to have sex with her spouse, regardless of if she does not want to (67% disagree). The assistance because of it thesis can be a bit highest one of the eldest participants.
• Merely 16% agree that it is normal having permanent sexual matchmaking that have multiple person at once (70% disagree). What amount of so it thesis opponents can be a bit higher certainly one of female and you can young participants.
Valentine’s day is Couples Day
• 60% of polled do not become soreness or shame whenever speaking on sex using their mate / long lasting sexual companion. Just six% getting almost shameful. 35% don’t end up being guilt whatsoever when speaking of sex that have family unit members, acquaintances (14% are shamed). 21% said they didn’t become shame when these are sex with visitors. At the same time, nearly you to-3rd seems most awkward.
• 50 % of new participants are going to enjoy St. Valentine’s. Meanwhile, 41% do not have like purposes, 3% don’t know instance a holiday at all. The greatest quantity of those who plan to enjoy is recorded in the South (59%), in other countries – approximately half. Guys, more youthful questioned, and you can municipal ong individuals who are prone to celebrate.
• To own 40% of polled, St. 27% asserted that it had been only a normal big date, 19% – a time in order to compliment family. Merely 8% consider it a vacation that’s not common for the state’s way of living and you will community. Just how many it escape supporters try large on Southern macro-region, certainly one of young people, men, and the ones up on civil relationship. For example-third of respondents out of elderly decades that it getaway simply an ordinary day.
• Nearly half this new participants decide to give merchandise to possess St. Valentine’s. 45% – lack like motives. In the Southern, Eastern, and you may Cardio, what amount of such as for instance is all about a half the new polled, throughout the West – 43%. Highest intentions are located one of dudes, more youthful participants, and you may civil matrimony couples.
Young participants and dudes become seemingly quicker guilt whenever speaking of sex
Audience: people out-of Ukraine aged 18 and earlier. The fresh decide to try is member in terms of years, gender, area, and you will payment types of. Full sample: 2000 respondents. Individual formal interview (face-to-face). The brand new margin regarding error cannot meet or exceed dos.2%. Time of the questionnaire: