HOW TO ENTER THE PROGRAM
How Do I Take The First Step?
To meet the qualifications to enter Summit Recovery, you must conduct a phone interview with a Summit Recovery admissions coordinator.
- Applicants are required to be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants are required to commit to at least three months in the program.
- Applicants may not be prescribed or possess any narcotic medication.
- Applicants should consider themselves an addict/alcoholic or any individual who is willing to partake in long-term recovery.
- Applicants will be required to submit to a urine screen/ breathalyzer at any time.
- Applicants are required and encouraged to pursue job opportunities and will need to acquire a job within the first 30 days.
How Long Am I Allowed To Stay?
Summit Recovery does not cap the amount of time a client can stay in our program. Having said that, Summit Recovery promotes growth in each and every client. Individuals are encouraged to transition out of our sober living environment between the 6 and 12-month mark.
Requirements of Continued Stay
- Applicants are held to a standard of remaining completely abstinent from drugs and alcohol.
- Applicants are expected to be active participants in a 12-step program such as AA or NA.
- Maintain a reasonable schedule comprised of school, employment and/or volunteer work.
- Mandatory attendance at all house meetings.
- Compliance with all program rules & expectations such as curfew, chores, & participation with the group.
- Show up and be social with housemates. Be willing and interested in making real changes.